My What is Shrinking?

Options
2»

Replies

• fasttrack27
    Options
    Face, arms, boobs......my stomach and thighs are holding on to everything for dear life. You'd think I was a bear getting ready for winter hibernation! lol

That's funny!

Thankfully i'm pretty thin most everywhere already, except for that darn little guy-gut i've been workin on. Tho I have had people who havent seen me for a while say they see it in my face. And I fell my ring is looser than ever.
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Boobs, then tummy, then hips. :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I feel firmer in the legs. And my belly is beginning to flatten a little. The ta-tas, mercifully, are about the same, but the band is getting looser. I hope that means the backfat are going!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Consider yourself fortunate! I seem to deflate from the top down, face, arms, CHEST :( Bum and legs are the first to puff up, last to slim down. :)
    Same with me. My boobs were the first thing my husband noticed was shrinking! Now if I could just this this belly off and my thunder thighs I'd be doing great!
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    My bottom half all lost, and except for my face, but upper half is holding on to everything. Good for the boobs, not so good for the arms (which look bigger now because I seem to have built muscle UNDER the layer of fat and the fat isn't going anywhere.)

If this keeps up, I'm going to look like a linebacker -- huge upper half, and tight muscular legs & butt. A bit of a belly, but it's not too bad. I'd say I've got 15lbs of arm fat to lose!
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Yep, my face, butt (which is fairly unimpressive to begin with) and my boobs are most noticable to me, but I'm fortunate enough to gain like I lose which is decently proportionate. Post baby, however, my stomach (pooch) and hips seem to be holding on w/ dear life. Sigh
  • jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be sad if my chest is the first to go. D; I weight 215, and only have a B cup. uugh. But I'll deal with that hurdle if/when it comes.

I can only speculate at this point, as this is the first time I've ever been successful losing weight, but I've only lost 5 lbs so far... I hope my stomach and legs shrink first. I don't have much of a butt to speak of, so I doubt that;ll be going first.
  • limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    my legs and butt start to go first. my tummy takes forever and my arms. well i used to box bk in the days so i doubt that will ever shrink. my ta tas shrink last. but are the first to ballon up.
  • mwsunshinelove
    Options
    I know I need to hit the gym when I start looking like a cone. When I'm in shape my hips and bust are evenly matched and hourglass, the last thing to go is George....my pooch right below my belly button =[
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    I love this post!
    I lose fairly evenly all over, except my calves NEVER shrink!! I have lost 34 pounds and they haven't moved, neither has my neck, though I have lost my double chin, and my face is thinner, not my neck though. It's still 14 inches and my calves are still 18! :grumble: I have huge calves, they have always been muscular and I have a hard time getting them smaller. I am hoping at the end of losing all this they will have shrunk some. (I have about another 60 pounds to go)
    I shall be happy for what I have lost though. :smile:
  • minnesota
    minnesota Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Well the first 50lbs I lost right away in my boobs and face. My boobs said goodbye and i said hello to implants. It was my "reward." Since I can't lose those anymore I seem to be losing all over now.
  • sweetiekayk
    Options
    People think it's funny that I say ta-tas. Glad I'm not the only one. Mine were big to begin with, before the babies and the extra weight. I actually hope they're the first to go. That would be a load off my chest. Lol!