Six days in and loving it!!!!

Options
Hello to all!
Decided I had to do something about the pounds that have crept up on me over the past year, so I was excited when I found this app for my phone. I love the website, too because it really helps to read the posts and track what I eat every day. I think it makes you stop and think before you eat something if you know you have to log it in.
I had lost down to 147 back in 2009 and have gained up to 183 in the past two years.....how did this happen? I quit thinking about what I was eating and just ate whatever. Gradually the pounds kept adding up, but I would tell myself, I can lose this five pounds, no problem.....well, five became ten, ten became fifteen, fifteen became twenty, twenty became thirty........Arrrrgh.....:angry: time to put the brakes on this and get myself back under control.
I am looking forward to meeting other folks here and losing, losing, losing.............:happy:

Replies

• oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I hope you find this a great place like I have. I had the app before coming on this sight. The people here are great and very helpful. they are also ready to give you a kick in the butt when you need it (at least I do at times).
    You can add me as a friend i you like. Take caree and I wish you all the best.
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Is there a blackberry app?! I would never be off this site if so!
  • tbirdnana
    Options
    Don't think there is a BB app....my friend has a Blackberry and couldn't find it! :frown: I think they definitely need to add one for BB