No More "Grandma Arms" !!

Forgive me gandma...but I vividly remember your loving arms embracing me as a child to love and comfort me :heart:

What I also remember :frown: is the realization I inherited those "giggly grandma arms".

We are talkin major lack of tone in the tricep muscles...LADIES I know I am Not the only one!!.

Guys...I am not sure if it there is such a thing as Grandpa arms. I'm sure you will let me know if such a thing exists. :smile:

Anyway just wanted to say...no more jiggle or wiggle in these arms. (Thanks to Gilad from FIt TV)

Grandma had awesome legs til the day she died at 74.

Hope to get Grandma legs...soon!

Sending out :heart: to all.

~Namaste

Replies

• Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Forgive me gandma...but I vividly remember your loving arms embracing me as a child to love and comfort me :heart:

What I also remember :frown: is the realization I inherited those "giggly grandma arms".

We are talkin major lack of tone in the tricep muscles...LADIES I know I am Not the only one!!.

Guys...I am not sure if it there is such a thing as Grandpa arms. I'm sure you will let me know if such a thing exists. :smile:

Anyway just wanted to say...no more jiggle or wiggle in these arms. (Thanks to Gilad from FIt TV)

Grandma had awesome legs til the day she died at 74.

Hope to get Grandma legs...soon!

Sending out :heart: to all.

~Namaste
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Awe! Grandma lived a long time.. That's awesome!

Now I do have "grandma" arms... What did you do to tone them up?

But many Congrats! lol :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    I'm still working on that, but funny story I thought I'd share. I'm a teacher and one day one of my 6th graders says to me, "you have arms like my grandma". Oh the joys of honest children!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    :grumble: :grumble: Some day I'd like to Fly Like and Eagle and know it wasn't my arm wings flapping in the breeze....:grumble: :grumble:
  • ecabrera
    ecabrera Posts: 24 Member
    Congrats on losing the grandma arms. I still have mine, but they are looking better everyday. (They stop flapping sooner now. Good luck w/the legs. We love our Grandmas.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    My arms are a work in progress

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    yay!!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you!
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Thanks for posting! Just remembered that I need to tone those -- starting today!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!