OT: Anyone watch Top Chef??

Options
2»

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    OKAY!!! wow!

First, my hubby is Puerto Rican and his mom was born there so we've been many times and I have been blessed w/ my mil teaching me to make KILLA rice and bean, gondoles too, tostones, pork, my fav is black or bruised plantain fried up...so sweet like candy! :tongue:

My mouth was watering watching them....and we've been to all the places they were at so it was really a cool show for me!

NOW...not such a cool ending! I'm sorry I'm not a Lisa fan, she's just not my cup of tea...AND didn't you love Antonia telling Stephanie to kick their butts! woo hoo....as long as Lisa doesn't win I'll be happy...lol is that mean? hmmmm of let me rephrase it let the best chef win....(please let it be Stephanie...Richard even!!! lol...better??:ohwell: )

hugs!

ali

Yeah, that food was making my mouth water!!

I don't like Lisa either..she is just SO negative!! I would be happy with Steph or Richard. I like both of them. I was sad to see Antonia go, but I think she lasted a lot longer than I thought she would considering some of the talent that left before she did.

I love this show though!!!!

-Tami
    CRAPT !!! I did not get a chance to watch last night and my girl Antonia went home......that sucks!! Have to watch the re-run.

sorry for the spoiler hon! yikes.....:ohwell:
    forgive me?:flowerforyou:
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Nope you are fine . Most of the time I have to watch the re-run anyway ...no harm done. She was my front runner....now I will just root for Stephanie I guess:huh: !!!!
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options

NOW...not such a cool ending! I'm sorry I'm not a Lisa fan, she's just not my cup of tea...AND didn't you love Antonia telling Stephanie to kick their butts! woo hoo....as long as Lisa doesn't win I'll be happy...lol is that mean? hmmmm of let me rephrase it let the best chef win....(please let it be Stephanie...Richard even!!! lol...better??:ohwell: )

hugs!

ali

Lisa keeps slipping past...I am not a fan either
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I really liked Antonia, too. I'm sorry that she went. Lisa has such a poor attitude, like when she told Stephanie and Richard that they should congratulate her even though they were disappointed that their "friend" went home. :noway: What is she, three years old? Maybe they didn't want to congratulate her.

I wouldn't mind seeing Stephanie or Richard win. They've both been very consistent. Antonia was, too! I was surprised at her cooking last night. Lisa has been in the bottom 2/3 many times then they sent Antonia home........