Challenge

Options
thedeegan4
thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
I was recently in a 90 day challenge at the studio that I do Zumba at. We just found out who all of the winners were. I ended up in 9th place! I am very happy with that. The next challenge starts on February 1st and my goal for this one is to be in the top 5. Wish me luck.

Replies

• lisagetsfit
    Options
    What kind of challenge was it? If you want some support here, we can do the same challenge with you...
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    The studio is called The Body Studio. It was a 90 day weight loss (and inches lost) challenge called The Body Challenge. There were cash prizes for the top 10 finishers. I got $25 plus 6 free classes. We weighed and measured every other Monday for the 90 days. She went by percentages instead of inches and pounds to try and make it more fair for everyone. The first place girl did NOT deserve to win because she starved herself and threw up which was not what was intended for us to do. The 2nd place girl, however, did an amazing job. She lost over 30 pounds and 30 inches!!! I know she worked hard at it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!