Wii EA Active 2

Options
just got it yesterday.... but haven't used it yet.

Heard good and bad things. anyone?

Replies

• SevenisHeaven
    SevenisHeaven Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Use it and LOVE it. For someone who isn't "active" at all and has never done any "formal" exercise it is GREAT!!! I just started though. I am on workout 4 in the 9 week challenge.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    i was just reading some reviews about it not working right... haha. just wondering if anyone else has had those kind of problems?

Looking for some apt friendly exercises when the weather's bad and can't make it to the gym!
  • FitFeden
    FitFeden Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    From a video game standpoint, many of these games aren't great, but if you do them often and correctly, they are certainly good for burning calories and firming the body. I have a Wii and Wii fit, and I recently got a Kinect. I haven't enjoyed video games since I was in high school, but these active games are great for sweating and having fun. You also might want to try one of the dance games. My wife and I have a blast with those and you forget that you're working out. Good luck.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    From a video game standpoint, many of these games aren't great, but if you do them often and correctly, they are certainly good for burning calories and firming the body. I have a Wii and Wii fit, and I recently got a Kinect. I haven't enjoyed video games since I was in high school, but these active games are great for sweating and having fun. You also might want to try one of the dance games. My wife and I have a blast with those and you forget that you're working out. Good luck.

thanks! I'm not much of a at home workout girl... but with all the winter storms we're having i dont have much choice!