Finally! After a three week"s, I lost 2 lbs :)......

Options
auntkaren
auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
I don't usually post my weight loss....but I was so down because I was staying the same weight for what seemed forever.:frown: But hopefully I am back to getting those 2 lbs a week off.:happy: If it wasn't for the ones that had lost so much weight on here and are living testimony that this works. I think I would of just given up. Especially if I was doing this on my own without all of you.:heart: Thanks MFPal's, for making this a pleasant journey instead a dreaded one.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I don't usually post my weight loss....but I was so down because I was staying the same weight for what seemed forever.:frown: But hopefully I am back to getting those 2 lbs a week off.:happy: If it wasn't for the ones that had lost so much weight on here and are living testimony that this works. I think I would of just given up. Especially if I was doing this on my own without all of you.:heart: Thanks MFPal's, for making this a pleasant journey instead a dreaded one.:flowerforyou:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: So great to hear.......keep on going!
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    You are also an inspiration for us. Keep up the good work. You can do it:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Argggh! I know you had to be going nuts! I went 2 weeks and "only" lost 3 pounds and about went nuts!

Keep up the work! I know I went back and pulled up some reports on MFP to see if my diet had changed as far as fat, carb, or sodium intake or if my exercise or calorie intake had differed greatly. I think that helped a lot to maybe figure out things to try.

Hang in there! you're doing great!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    since I am so close to goal- I only lose about.06 or some weeks.04 which could really only be fecal matter- but hey i take what I can get to be happy about- anyway- WTg- keep it up- rah rah rah- sis boom bah- you GOT this!!11
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!