Hi

Options
Hi,

I'm new here and I Just figured I'd say Hi. I want to eventually lose 140lbs and get down to 200lbs. My more immediate goals are to be healthier and to loose some weight for my wedding at the beginning of June.

Replies

• Thorneapple
    Options
    Hi and welcome! 7 lbs is a great start. Good luck to you!
  • Akronite0883
    Options
    Wlcome and good luck on your journey
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This is a great site with many supportive people. Make lots of friends.
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Lots of water. No sodas (sodium holds water on us), have fun walking, dancing (you have to practice for the post-wedding celebration ;), and smile a lot! Have fun learning new recipes and trying them on your spouse-to-be. Enjoy! :drinker: (water)
  • paintersrr
    Options
    Hi - I'm new also. I just signed on yesterday through my phone, but I've ended up doing this online. I'm not too smart when it comes to these new phones! Just wanted to tell you good luck - I need all the luck I can get myself. I have set my goal at 80 pounds and so far so good. I started watching what I was eating beginning Jan. 1 - so far I've lost 11.5 pounds - I've been drinking tons of water - something that I never would do - and I believe that is really helping. My doctor told me to put some lemon juice in my water & its just like taking a water pill - so me and the bottle of lemon juice have become real close friends!
    Take care & again good luck to you - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!