Slainte!

peigi
peigi Posts: 4
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I’m so glad I found this forum, especially today since I received and completed my first video instruction of Zumba. I need something like mfp to help guide me in the right direction.
I moved to NJ from VT a couple of years ago, and sat on my butt ‘cause I was so disgusted with city dwelling. Seeing that I have to live here for 3 more years, I finally found the strength to stop feeling sorry for myself, and get out of the apartment. I’ve been dabbling in the green juice revolution for 4 years now, but the convenience of having a pizza palor on every block has filled me out a little too much.
Thanks in advance for the support I know I will find here.

Peigi

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member
    Where in Jersey are you? I live in suburb hell of South Brunswick. I miss living up North where there was a pizza place on everycorner that did not have a bar on it. Many it was one in the same...
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Jersey City born here! Welcome!
  • peigi
    Hi GorillaNJ,

I’m stuck in Bayonne~land of many pizza parlors! 37lbs? Keep it up!

Peigi
  • peigi
    Thanks Toots99, I would love to move to Jersey City. My son goes to St. Peter’s Prep.

Peigi
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    hiya! i love zumba, addicted to it! lol! been going to a local class since may last year and its helped to tone and making working out fun!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member
    Hi GorillaNJ,

I’m stuck in Bayonne~land of many pizza parlors! 37lbs? Keep it up!

Peigi

Bayonne is my home town! I miss it so much. Within a 5 block walk I had a polish deli, 10 bars, a barber,supermarket, bakery and gym! Now I cannot walk to anywhere.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Thanks Toots99, I would love to move to Jersey City. My son goes to St. Peter’s Prep.

Peigi

Cool! My brothers went there. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.