Favorite scent/perfume??

Options

Replies

• ❤B☩❤
    Options
    Estee Lauder...." KNOWING "

It scares me because I have worn nothing BUT since 1990, and I fear it will be discontinued sometime soon. :noway:
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    DKNY pink and green apple perfumes. I wear them together and loooooove them!
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Perfumes: I got DKNY Be Delicious for Christmas and LOVE it, Ed Hardy is a fav as well as True Turquoise by Ralph Lauren. Other regular scents--clean laundry, fresh coffee, almond extract and anything chocolate baking in the oven!
  • jtreadwell
    jtreadwell Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I prefer lotions that have fruity scents. Apple, peach, & watermelon are my favorite!

]3574600.png[/url]
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    Viva La Juicy - Juicy Couture
    Romance - Ralph Lauren
    8- Abercrombie & Fitch
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Pure Grace by Philosophy - clean smell that lasts all day. My husband can still smell it when he picks me up after work.
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Stella by Stella Mccartney....So good! And my boyfriend bought me Chlow by Chloe (These names areso original!) which i really love!

I'mgoing to buy myself anotherbottle of it as a treat for some weight loss i think! :)
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Poison. In fact just hinted very strongly to the husband that I'm almost out and it's my birthday soon
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    I love Victoria's Secret- Very Sexy Noir, but recently wanted a change and have fallen for Bath and Body Works- Dark Kiss.
    Another all time fave that I wore for years is Lucky. Oh and my scent that I fall back on every winter is Vanilla Noel, only available at Christmas time at Bath and Body Works.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I never really wear anything except this great VS perfume that they dont have anymore. Smells like citrus and spice.

My favorite smell is my man and whatever he is wearing at the time.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    My favorite perfume is the Lucky You Brand. But they discontinued it. So I'm hoarding what I have left of it. HAHAHA
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Bond Girl 007 by Avon (the original - not the Bond Girl 007 Forever - that stuff stinks!).

I usually wouldn't get perfume from Avon/Mary Kay/ or any catalogue company, but this stuff smells so good! I don't know how to describe it accurately. So here is the description from the Avon website "a sexy cocktail of exotic orchid and velvety white peach, refreshed with orange blossom and warmed by sensual cashmere woods that promises to captivate and entice."
  • tifjo
    tifjo Posts: 5
    Options
    I really like SJP NYC by Sarah Jessica Parker. It smells so fresh and fun! It lasts a long time too. :~)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Fields

I also like Emeraude and Windsong

I love the smell of Brut men's cologne. My late boyfriend wore it and sometimes in the evening I'll put some on. My son hates the smell of it though so I don't wear it too often.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I'm a BIG fan of flower bomb!!!!. I love the Black MAC perfume as well. Marc Jacobs is lovely too!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    All about eve - Joop. Fresh appley scent. Thats my fave but also like the dkny delicious ones
  • Moop87
    Moop87 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Paris Hilton.

I was shocked, I expected it to smell like skank, but, I really like it :tongue:

:laugh: Well played out! :wink:

I love Shea Cashmere by Bath and Body Works
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Perfume-Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue and Gap Dream

natural-vanilla and lavendar-even together
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Paris Hilton.

I was shocked, I expected it to smell like skank, but, I really like it :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Empress17
    Options
    My fave scent right now would have to be Dolce & Gabbana "The One".