Oh hai!! I'm new here.

JennJennH
JennJennH Posts: 1
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
My high school buddy MissKim told me about this sight after seeing my status on Facebook that was about my potassium being low and how I wanted to lose weight. I'm not "big" although I have had a child. Thing is I'm planning a wedding for 2012 and I wanna fit in my wedding gown and be the most beautiful person. But my goals extend larger than just my wedding. I have an 8yr old daughter who loves pageants and bring active and I find myself... On the sidelines. I want to be there for her and boost my energy and keep up with her. I'm 26yrs old from north Alabama and would love to meet some supportive friends so we can cheer each other onto victory. I am a stay at home mom and I am a certified independent consultant for Beauti Control. I want to shine like the star I know I am. Let's do this together. What do you say?

Replies

• MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    You will find lots of friends here! It's a great place!!! and you will reach your goals! just keep reaching for em!
  • SevenisHeaven
    SevenisHeaven Posts: 163 Member
    I agree with Kim, Keep reaching for the moon, even if you don't quite reach it, you will still be among the stars. (Oh, man I hope I got that saying right!)
This discussion has been closed.