EEKS! This was a bad time to start!

Options
Wow! What a horrible time to start this process...Edy's just re-released their Girl Scout Thin Mint Ice Cream and it is my BIGGEST weakness...must resist...must resist...must resist...at least until the real cookies and those cute little girls show up at my door!!!! Ack!

Replies

• laurenbausch
    Options
    Stay AWAY from the cookies!!! It's not worth it. At least you know that they are a nasty little indulgence. . .Think of how great you're going to look in your dress!!!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    OMG No only is icecream my BIGGGGGGEST weakness, but girl scouts thin mints are my favorite kind of girl scout cookies!.... mixed together in an ice cream.... please say it isnt so! :noway: :love: :laugh:
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    This whole site is all about changing your lifestyle for the better. in that lifestyle there may be cookies, just maybe 1 or 2 every once in a while rather than a whole box. Get the cookies, freeze them in individual serving sizes and snack on them once a week. The first cookie tastes the same as the last one in the box so you dont really need very many.

Good luck!