Satisfy your sweet tooth!

tawilliams10
tawilliams10 Posts: 12
edited September 23 in Food and Nutrition
When it comes to diet and exercise everyone has their own challenges. For me it would be my incredibly large sweet tooth. I would spend countless night debating whether or not to go downstairs for a cookie or scoop of ice cream. Most of the time I would give in, and then when morning comes I depressed about the fat and calories I put in my body at my most inactive time of the day (bedtime). Well for all you who crave the sugar at night there is hope. You can finally give in to the late night craving and not with substitutes like cereal or jello. Real Ice cream and fudge and cheesecake, yes real sweet treats with low calories like 100-150 a serving and no more than 2.5grams of fat. Are you ready? Do you want to know? It's called Skinny Cow deserts. They have saved my diet from the ultimate crash. I can eat this without guilt or spoiling my whole day of exercise and calories burned. So go ahead pick some up, trust me you'll be so glad you did.

Replies

• Thanks for this! Sweets are my worst enemy! I am trying to eliminate them completely but lets face it... Who doesn't want to indulge themselves in a little sweet once in a while.
  • beth230blue
    beth230blue Posts: 45 Member
    Another idea....Jelly Belly's work. 20 = 80 calories. They all have unique flavour so eat them slowly, one at a time and enjoy.
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    I usually reach for a Special K bar. Only 90 calories and about 2 grams of fat. They have a new one called Raspberry Cheesecake that I really love!! I'll have to try out the skinny cow desserts! Thanks
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Those skinny cows are very pricey and rightfully so--they know those who are on a diet will buy them to satisfy that sweet tooth.

You are doing yourself much better justice if you skip the sweets. It will take a week to get over this, but once you go without, trust me, you will not crave. You keep craving sweets, because you keep satisfying the craving, just like an alcoholic needs more drink or one needs another cigarette. You'll save a lot of money, too - :)

Good luck!
  • I absolutely love them:love: ! I found out about them last year.
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Sweets are my weakness too. I keep a 70% dark chocolate bar around and break a small piece off to give me my chocolate fix. Somedays it's hard eating just a small portion.
This discussion has been closed.