Hello myfitnesspal pals!

chrissyv1024
chrissyv1024 Posts: 97 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there,

My name is Christine and I have been using this program for almost a week now and I really do love it! It's pretty neato to track food and exercise and see what is good and what is bad and what needs to be improved to lose weight in healthy fashion!

I am a single mom to one amazingly little girl! I also work full time so my alone time is very limited therefore I do not get too much time to hit the gym.

I get motivated to see my friend's posts and progress.. I would love to make new friends on here ... and also get some simple recipes..

I am looking to lose 25-30 lbs!

Feel free to friend request me and share some simple and amazing recipes with me..

Thanks!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 156 Member
    Going to friend ya soon as I finish this post! :)

I've got the same goal as you...25-30 lbs! So I thought it'd be nice to hear from someone else trying to get that amount of weight off. I find that it's pretty tough so far since I was in shape before I started. You can only workout so much and you can only eat so little without starving your body! lol But my clothes are looser despite the lying scale. haha! :happy:
  • Lydbell
    Lydbell Posts: 28
    Hello I too am looking for 25-30lbs lost. I have started about a two weeks ago (only a week on here) and I think it's working. I refuse to weigh myself for a couple of weeks in hopes I will be really happy with what I see. I have a workout buddy (several) and it REALLY helps motivate me. I have been trying for years on my own with no luck just lose and gain lose and gain so I really hoping with this site and others like me and well as my work out buddies this time will stick!! Good luck to you I shall friend you as well.
  • chrissyv1024
    Great!! How long have you been on here? Althought it's really only been a week.. I've had so much more energy and do not feel so tired in the AM.. I love the extra energy !!! I hear you about the clothes being looser.. and that darn scale!! lies!! all lies!! haha!! :laugh:

Going to friend ya soon as I finish this post! :)

I've got the same goal as you...25-30 lbs! So I thought it'd be nice to hear from someone else trying to get that amount of weight off. I find that it's pretty tough so far since I was in shape before I started. You can only workout so much and you can only eat so little without starving your body! lol But my clothes are looser despite the lying scale. haha! :happy:
  • chrissyv1024
    Yes!! I never really believed in the friend as being the motivator.. but I guess it was always hard to find someone who understood my lifestyle and schedule! But, being on here is nice. I have been weighing everyday since I started but I think I am going to stop that! Previously when I was working out like a year ago, I used to weigh once a week and I saw progress that way. Good luck to you!! :flowerforyou:

Hello I too am looking for 25-30lbs lost. I have started about a two weeks ago (only a week on here) and I think it's working. I refuse to weigh myself for a couple of weeks in hopes I will be really happy with what I see. I have a workout buddy (several) and it REALLY helps motivate me. I have been trying for years on my own with no luck just lose and gain lose and gain so I really hoping with this site and others like me and well as my work out buddies this time will stick!! Good luck to you I shall friend you as well.
This discussion has been closed.