ok,, so need motivation about bellies,,,,

Options
13»

Replies

• doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i've always had a flappy hangy belly and i've never had kids!! haha....... i can't wait for it to get smaller. but i think i would be fine with some roundness when i get down to my goal weight, cause i think having a nice soft tummy is sexy and feels good.
  • danadc01
    Options
    I have the same problem but am very hopeful that I can reduce the flab to satisfaction. I have not found that spot weightloss works for me only overall fat reduction. Honey not happy with losing the booty! :smile:
  • janack
    janack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It will probably get better, but it most likely will not completely go away. There are some things about motherhood you just can't erase, LOL. My sister worked out a lot and looked great - except for her tummy. Wrinkly and kind of hangy - she didn't stretch well while pregnant. She ended up having a tummy tuck to get her flat belly back (and remove the stretch marks).
  • janack
    janack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have never had a SUPER flabby tummy, but everything will tighten with a proper diet, cardio, and weight lifting.

1932255_4812.jpg1932255_2007.jpg
    You look great and all, but that is not the same as a stretched out baby belly. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!