Making my food diary visible to everyone...

Options
How do I do that? I would love some feedback. This is my first week and I'm already loving this place. :)

Thanks in advance

Replies

• laurenhunwick
    laurenhunwick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ooh yes I'd like to know too!
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    click on the FOOD tab, and on the dark blue line at the right side you will see "settings", click that and its at the bottom :smile:

Ben.
  • hardybelle83
    Options
    Go to "MY HOME" tab, then click on Settings.
    Find "Diary Settings" & scroll down to set it to public :)
  • Wandami
    Wandami Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ty! I want to do this right so I will take any and all meal advice. :)
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Only thing I can suggest is to make sure you don't drop below 1200 calories a day, can do more harm than good. If you want more info on it then there are loads of topics on here relating to it.

Good Luck

Ben.
  • Wandami
    Options
    Just wanted to say that I have been battling the flu all this week. I will work on getting all my calories in...=0)
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    wow I agree with what Ben said, you definitely need to be eating more calories especially if you are ill. From what I can see you have got your fruit and vegetable intake spot on but you need more carbs. Dieting is about balancing what you are eating carefully. I am still getting the hang of it myself. My problem is I overdo the exercise and then cant eat enough calories to make it up but I figure if I at least eat half of the calories I burn through exercise I should be ok.
  • Wandami
    Options
    Ty, curleesam. My stomach has been sickly so its been hard to eat without hurting.