Thankful Newbie

ChristinaKY
ChristinaKY Posts: 28 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I started my weight loss goal as a New Year's resolution like so many others, so I was thrilled to find the MFP app on my droid. I am now even more thrilled since visiting the website and finding these message boards.

I am a mother of 3 (Age 4, 3 and almost 1 year). All of my children were delivered by c-section and I have always found it hard to get back in shape after surgery. This is nearly the heaviest I have ever been. The heaviest was when I was still 220lbs 1 year after having my 2nd child. At that point I was determined to lose weight and I did. I lost 40lbs!!! Then I got pregnant again (no regrets though) and gained almost all of that weight back. Now I am basically starting over and hoping to find the time to exercise like I did before, because dieting really seems to do little good for me unless I make sure to exercise daily also.

I am really hoping to get back to a healthy weight and doing everything I can to ensure my kids will have the best mother for as long as possible. Thank you for being a source of support in this journey!

Replies

• x3mommy
    x3mommy Posts: 73 Member
    I wish you well on your journey. I too am starting this after having baby number 3. No regrets either, but it it tough to fit in exercise beyond taking care of the kids.... I hope you do great!
This discussion has been closed.