allow myself to introduce... myself

taso42_DELETED
taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Been here just a few days so far and it's been very useful. I've never really tracked calories before, so this has been really eye-opening. Much more accurate than the mental guesstimating that I used to do.

Anyway, hi!

Replies

• Hello and welcome! You're soon going to be an expert - you'll know the calorific value of licking a postage stamp in no time at all! :wink:
  • Hi and welcome hope you find this site useful and motivational. U CAN DO IT
  • Thanks for the encouragement. I am working on it.
  • This is a great site. I love it and it is always available on my iphone. Love that part so I can eat and put the info right into the program. Really keeps me motivated and accountable.
    Thanks
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Hello and welcome! You're soon going to be an expert - you'll know the calorific value of licking a postage stamp in no time at all! :wink:

:laugh: :laugh: oh crap, I've got birthday invites to send out.
  • Aloha All,

First timer here as well and lovin the site so far...downloaded app on my droid phone and its the best app ever, i mostly use it off y phone and at the end of the day I go online and make adjustments, what a great website, glad to be on...Really puts things into perspective where nutrition is concerned.

3944719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Ruxie
    Ruxie Posts: 21 Member
    Hello, I am new, just started, I LOVE this plan, and I'm combining it with some Wii programs I have at home and it's all really working! Feel free to add me if you want to.

~Ruxie - Midwest
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Hey taso. Welcome. Yeah, mental track records of calories usually lead to underestimating how much you're actually eating. Even if you know the calorie count and round up. A lot of people don't take into consideration any extra small things they may add to their food, like ketchup packets, or little saucers of ranch or blue cheese dressing for their appetizers, and the sauce on their bbq. Stuff like that can all add up to a small meal by themselves.
This discussion has been closed.