moneall
moneall Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am Monica and I am new to this. If anyone has tips on how to stay motivated I would love them. I have started a million diets and I never seem to lose more then 10 lbs. I would really like to feel good about myself again.... but I just need to stay motivated. Anything helps

Replies

• moneall
    moneall Posts: 2
    I am Monica and I am new to this. If anyone has tips on how to stay motivated I would love them. I have started a million diets and I never seem to lose more then 10 lbs. I would really like to feel good about myself again.... but I just need to stay motivated. Anything helps
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Hello Monica, welcome to the MFP family
    :flowerforyou:

Tip 1 - stick with this site, its great for motivation
    Tip 2 - eat your exercise calories (sounds weird, but read the other threads about it)

i suggest reading the newbie threads in the other forums as well

Good luck, and welcome again:drinker:
    Lauren,
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Hello and welcome to MFP. Ditto on what Lauren posted. I too was unable to lose any weight ....UNTIL I became a member of MFP. This site is awesome. I would also suggest that If you have any questions...ask. There will always be some one that will have some helpful suggestions. Best of wishes to you on your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    You've come to the right place! Congratulations on taking the first step to a healthier and happier you!
    Cowboy
This discussion has been closed.