newbie from ireland!

ElizabethDante
ElizabethDante Posts: 8
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! I'm a new addition to MyFitnessPal! I have been slowly gaining weight over the last three years and I've decided its finally time to do something about it!

hehe

Hopefully I can gain more motivation using this website which has been recommended to me! By myself I tend to stick to healthy eating for a week feel a little better and treat myself and zoom I'm back to eating crap food again!

Looking forward to chatting to everyone and good luck to everyone with our goals :D

Replies

• bmorebatman
    bmorebatman Posts: 50 Member
    welcome!
    i know how you feel, weight just crept up on me too :noway: stay honest with your food diary, i find it really helps be be aware of portion sizes, and what nutrients my body needs more of. it can be kind of a challenge to meet the requirements

we're all in this together!
  • Hi and welcome.
    I am also new to Myfitnesspal and i hope i will stick with it. Good luck with your weigtloss..

If you would like a friend in here, just add me.

Have a nice weekend
  • I'd love to add you! It would be great to lose weight and meet new friends at the same time! :D
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm a new addition to MyFitnessPal! I have been slowly gaining weight over the last three years and I've decided its finally time to do something about it!

hehe

Hopefully I can gain more motivation using this website which has been recommended to me! By myself I tend to stick to healthy eating for a week feel a little better and treat myself and zoom I'm back to eating crap food again!

Looking forward to chatting to everyone and good luck to everyone with our goals :D

Welcome to MFP! I didn't think I would like it or be as successfull on this site as I am. I am stoked on how much support, motivation and education I get on here. I've been on for almost 50 days and have logged in EVERY day. Love, love, love it and I know you will too!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want. Good luck!!!
  • Honesty is definitely a problem for me ... I'll eat a giant amount and try to convince myself that it wasn't that big ! Also I understand the "what my body needs thing" , I constantly eat or look for more to eat even if I don't feel hungry!
  • thank you. and yes it would :)
This discussion has been closed.