Hello, my name is Jaxs

Options
Started this program this week in order to locate people in my nearby area to workout with outdoors. Came across the food and exercise diary/database and found I liked it much better than the current one I was using. By the time the week was over I was working out every day rather than my every other day, I shaved 30 minutes of my normally 60 walk, increased my walk by .5 miles, and stayed under calories without any stress. I love the recipe builder more than anything and now keep my laptop nearby so I can just log food in as I build a new recipe.

The other online site I use cost a fee every 3 or 6 months and has less to offer by way of assisting with weight loss, however they have the best online support group/friends one can imagine. I hope I will find the same support and encouragement here because I have plenty to give in return.

Good to meet ya!

Replies

• aradias_siren
    Options
    I started this program because well I'm fat and almost 40 lol. I like this program and I feel I can make a change!
  • majikal6
    Options
    Welcome to the community Jaxs and Aradias_siren.

Achieving your goals with the aid of MFP is pretty much guaranteed.

And the support and motivation from everyone here is wonderful. You'll love it.

Have fun and keeps your eyes on the prize!!! :happy: