CALORIE COUNTING

Options
For the past couple of weeks I honesty have felt like I am so tired of doing this. I really am but I feel addicted to it. Ugh, very frustrating.

Replies

• sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    For the past couple of weeks I honesty have felt like I am so tired of doing this. I really am but I feel addicted to it. Ugh, very frustrating.

I feel the exact same way. Hang in there : )
  • sicembears
    sicembears Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's time to reward yourself for sticking to it so well.
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    I really just don't want to do it anymore having to find a computer and log everything I eat. Ugh maybe I wouldnt think this would be so frustrating if the blackberry app worked!

sicembears- I think I might try for a day or two and see how I do I am pretty sure I could do okay. and thanks :)
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    It is a bit addictive. I took 2 week off over the holidays. Considering it was Christmas and New Years (lots of eating and drinking) I didn't do too bad. I gained 3 lbs. which I didn't wig out about because I knew once I started tracking again I would lose it. So maybe you should take a break. After 2 weeks I was ready to get back to it.
  • jen0619
    Options
    Thanks :) I have pretty much been logging most everyday since end of November-ish. I love the suggestions I just feel redicuolously addicted but I think I might try it!
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i am not sick of it yet.. i had the app on my phone though. i sort of get excited to see how much everything is going to add up to be at the end of the day.. and now that i'm exercising i can't eat enough to get back to my net calories! which i'm now turning into an excuse for why not to exercise.. haha.
  • jen0619
    Options
    i am not sick of it yet.. i had the app on my phone though. i sort of get excited to see how much everything is going to add up to be at the end of the day.. and now that i'm exercising i can't eat enough to get back to my net calories! which i'm now turning into an excuse for why not to exercise.. haha.

I didn't hate it as much as when I had the app available its just more inconveinent on the computer.
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i'm sick of feeling like i can't go over calories!! i'm in the red today for the first time pretty much since i started in august! i'm feeling rebellous and just ate 2 mini milky ways. i realize tomorrow i'm going to end up working out extra for it (i don't usually workout on saturdays) but i'm so sick of this "lifestyle". i just want some cookies dammit! and more starbucks, etc. UGH.
  • jen0619
    Options
    i'm sick of feeling like i can't go over calories!! i'm in the red today for the first time pretty much since i started in august! i'm feeling rebellous and just ate 2 mini milky ways. i realize tomorrow i'm going to end up working out extra for it (i don't usually workout on saturdays) but i'm so sick of this "lifestyle". i just want some cookies dammit! and more starbucks, etc. UGH.

I feel confident I have down my portion sizes and what not I just want to be able to live life normally and comfortably again!! Haha more cookies yes and more starbucks double yes! (in moderation though). I just don't want to have to eat something and think am i going to have to work this off? Agreed LOVE the response.