SilverVal Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    now after a week 240 its a start but more to go

hope I can keep this going
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    :happy: YOU CAN, YOU CAN, YOU CAN!! :happy:

Congrats on your weight loss this far, hope to see many more posts!!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You hang in there. You'll make it,and we'll all be here to cheer you on!
    Cowboy
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    a thousand mile journey starts with one step

you're on you're way!!!!
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

If you have any quesitons or need any support just post a thread, and you'll find the family will help with whatever we can:happy:
  • lilnatn2
    lilnatn2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations!
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: wow, you are seeing results and that must feel great. i know how it is when you feel like you have such a long way to go to get to your goals, but a little here and there and before you know it you are there! We are all here you support you.
  • misnew
    misnew Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work SilverVal. I am a grandmother of four grandchildren. I want to lose 119 lbs. I have moved from to NJ to an active adult community in SC and I want to do everything everyone else can do. It is my time and want to enjoy it. Maybe be we can challenge each other. Mamaneu
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    its a GREAT start! just think of where you'll be this time next year...... or next Christmas, or even next month! Its amazing to see a pound or two go every week. Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am just now getting down to your starting point.:happy: So we can do this together , we will have a celebration when we get under the 200 mark:drinker: Keep up the good work , I believe in you, and MFP is going to be a great help to you.:heart: Lots of love and support here.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    You can do this I started at 220, the people here are great. Keep up the good work. :drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! 2lbs a week is whats expected. You'll have weeks you lose more and weeks you lose less. It's a fight and a struggle. But you can do it. We're all here for you....That is a great start...Keep up the good work....:drinker: :happy: :tongue:

7047.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Even though it is hard to remember,..a few lbs a week is the healthiest way to lose. Then you will keep it off!

CONGRATS! Stay with it! :flowerforyou:
  • SkinnyAries
    SkinnyAries Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :smile: You are ready! And because you are ready, you'll meet your goal in no time! Just focus on today.... not the past or the future. You'll get there!!! Congrats!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good job. Don't give up, you'll get there. Lots of support on this site. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    Great Job... I started at 242 in January and I am now down to 197. It will be a long race but we will win at the finish line... Keep up the good work... Melissa
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh I think its really wonderful you're finally taking care of you!!! do it! I know you can...we all do!

its gonna be a long road, like a lot of us, but we'll be there for you whenever you need us! and rooting you on all the way!!!:drinker:

hugs~
    Ali
  • BYEBYEBELLY
    Options
    A great motivator for me is to have small goals......Next time you get on the scale and you see 239, you can celebrate being in the 230s.....Then your next step will be to look forward to seeing numbers in the 220s and so on. Good luck to you!!! You can do it. Just think, the healthier you are, the longer you will live to see your grandchildren grow up.
  • timragan
    timragan Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just keep at it. If you slip, get back on and ride. It is possible.
  • SilverVal
    Options
    :smile: Thanks I now weigh 232 and trying to go lower yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • SilverVal
    Options
    Hey I m sorry I didnt learn how to read my posts etc before and yes lets challenge and support each others

my doc was worried when I said iM losing weight he thought my cancer was back
    its NOT

I am trying this time
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!