Digestive Biscuits!

Options
Damn, they're good. I've given up the chocolate ones for the plain. Sigh. Life is not the same.

Replies

• beastlye
    Options
    Agreed :). The chocolate ones remind me of a British biscuit called Hob Nobs.
  • ElizabethDante
    Options
    i totally prefer the digestive withour chocolate :D with tea!!! yummy :D
  • ElizabethDante
    Options
    hobnobs are so yummy too! they have oats in them :D
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I miss my biscuits. Not just digestives, but ALL of them! I have a 2 finger kit kat every day to curb my chocolate and biscuit craving. But Jeez, sometimes I just want to eat half a pack of biscuits witha cup of tea.......arghhhhhhhh!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :laugh:

Thanks for letting me vent too :bigsmile:
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Sure thing. About the venting, that is. I know this is a nutritional support forum, and just posting about deliciousness is probably frowned upon, but... we all need to vent sometimes. I didn't think giving up these foods would be so hard sometimes.

:O
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I love them and miss having them with my tea. I grew up enjoying the plain ones with my tea. I've had to cut out all caffeine for medical reasons and they don't taste quite the same with my herbal tea. It's just not satisfying with out an english tea with milk. That's just my personal preference.

BTW... I'm a firm believer in the saying "Everything WITHIN reason". What is life without enjoying the good things once in a while in small quantities.