GO RED WINGS!!!

Options
Sorry, I'm from the Detroit area, so I had to say it! haha...

Replies

• greysweatshirt
    Options
    Sorry, I'm from the Detroit area, so I had to say it! haha...
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    WHOOOHOOOOO!!!!! :drinker:
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Grand Rapids is celebrating, too! Yeehah!!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Those last few minutes were nail bitters weren't they?:drinker:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your Red Wings:drinker: I was Hartford Whaler fan back in the day:sad:
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Great game even taped delayed and over 8 hours after the fact i loved it. Already cant wait until next year.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    LOL, gratz, no reason to Go anymore for em though! they already won! But they are a great team, glad they won it, they deserved it.

Now...it's my turn. GO CELTICS. KG is the MAN!
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: YA BUDDY!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Now if only the Lions could do it. :ohwell:
  • chiefiron
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: YA BUDDY!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Now that would be something.......Not gonna happen in our life times im sure but it would be sweet.

Go Lakers!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I KNEW we'd bring home the Cup!!! My dad was *ecstatic* last night...I couldn't even have a conversation with him b/c every 2 minutes he'd say, "Oh that reminds me...THE WINGS WON THE STANLEY CUP." :laugh: I really celebrated back in 97 when I still lived in Michigan...my mom was a picture framer, and she got to frame Yzerman's jersey, puck marks and all...but not before we took pictures with it! :bigsmile:
  • chriss1tt
    Options
    I KNEW we'd bring home the Cup!!! My dad was *ecstatic* last night...I couldn't even have a conversation with him b/c every 2 minutes he'd say, "Oh that reminds me...THE WINGS WON THE STANLEY CUP." :laugh: I really celebrated back in 97 when I still lived in Michigan...my mom was a picture framer, and she got to frame Yzerman's jersey, puck marks and all...but not before we took pictures with it! :bigsmile:

Yea, would have been cool to have been home last nite. :ohwell:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

Yea, I'm down in VA now...no one really watches hockey and the Caps sort of suck. I miss my trips to Hockeytown, I lived 30 min outside of Detroit! :sad: I don't even get the games on the cable down here, so I rely on ESPN online and my dad lol.
  • chriss1tt
    Options

Yea, I'm down in VA now...no one really watches hockey and the Caps sort of suck. I miss my trips to Hockeytown, I lived 30 min outside of Detroit! :sad: I don't even get the games on the cable down here, so I rely on ESPN online and my dad lol.

I'm in Fla, for a while now but all Detroit teams are my favs. I'm origanilly from Taylor, bout 20-30 mins out of the city too.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    LOL, gratz, no reason to Go anymore for em though! they already won! But they are a great team, glad they won it, they deserved it.

HOLLER!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • chriss1tt
    Options

Well since the Celtics beat my Pistons I should be bitter. But since Ali and Banks is a rootin for em so shall I. Go Celtics!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ali106
    Options

Well since the Celtics beat my Pistons I should be bitter. But since Ali and Banks is a rootin for em so shall I. Go Celtics!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    woo hoo our newest honorary Celtics Fan....we love you girl!!!
    hugs! (and the first 3pt shot is for YOU!:heart: )
  • chiefiron
    Options
    Sorry Ali but the Celtics may have had a chance if they pulled ole Bird and his short shorts out of retirement.

Not even kidding.

!!!!Go Lakers!!!!!

(detroit born here)

Heres to a good series.......That the Lakers will win.

Sorry couldnt help it.

:happy:
  • chriss1tt
    Options
    Sorry Ali but the Celtics may have had a chance if they pulled ole Bird and his short shorts out of retirement.

Not even kidding.

!!!!Go Lakers!!!!!

(detroit born here)

Sorry couldnt help it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: UMMMM Go Tigers.:wink:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

Now that would be something.......Not gonna happen in our life times im sure but it would be sweet.

Go Lakers!!!!!!! :drinker:

yeah that's not something we will ever see at all here in Michigan for a very, very long time :laugh:
  • ali106
    Options

Not even kidding.

!!!!Go Lakers!!!!!

(detroit born here)

Sorry couldnt help it.

wow....that just plain hurt....:frown:

but no worries we Boston Fans have a thick skin,:wink: sort of, and its nothing a few pairs of new shoes won't make me forget about!:bigsmile:

You're still cool w/ me....FOR NOW!:laugh:

hugs!
    Ali....