prayers needed please

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
My cousins wife called me this morning, and told me that the doctor has found a couple of spots on my uncle's pancreas. They don't have results yet as to what the spots are.

Unfortunately, my cousin's wife is a habitual liar, so I don't know whether to believe this or not or if she is yet again telling a serious lie about someone, so that people will feel sorry for her and give her attention. She is not a good person, she once told her husband that her grandpa had passed away, when he was alive and well. When she gave me the news about my uncle, she told me not to tell anyone, these are usually her famous words that indicate that she is lying.

Regardless, my uncle means just as much to me as my own father does, and I am hoping with all my heart that everything is ok. If there is truth to this, I don't want to try and confirm this with the family just yet, in case it is my uncles wishes to keep it within his immediate family right now.

I also am very worried about his daughter right now, she is fairly heavy into drugs, and I'm afraid something like this will push her even farther gone. His kids are like brother and sister to me, we all grew up together, and I am very concerned about them all!

Anyway, I figured there is no such thing as a wasted prayer, so if you could please keep my aunt, uncle and their kids in your prayers I would be forever grateful! Thanks guys!!

Replies

• peej76
    Options
    My cousins wife called me this morning, and told me that the doctor has found a couple of spots on my uncle's pancreas. They don't have results yet as to what the spots are.

Unfortunately, my cousin's wife is a habitual liar, so I don't know whether to believe this or not or if she is yet again telling a serious lie about someone, so that people will feel sorry for her and give her attention. She is not a good person, she once told her husband that her grandpa had passed away, when he was alive and well. When she gave me the news about my uncle, she told me not to tell anyone, these are usually her famous words that indicate that she is lying.

Regardless, my uncle means just as much to me as my own father does, and I am hoping with all my heart that everything is ok. If there is truth to this, I don't want to try and confirm this with the family just yet, in case it is my uncles wishes to keep it within his immediate family right now.

I also am very worried about his daughter right now, she is fairly heavy into drugs, and I'm afraid something like this will push her even farther gone. His kids are like brother and sister to me, we all grew up together, and I am very concerned about them all!

Anyway, I figured there is no such thing as a wasted prayer, so if you could please keep my aunt, uncle and their kids in your prayers I would be forever grateful! Thanks guys!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Bless your heart, I hope there is no truth to it. I have a niece that is a habitual liar and it is terrible not being able to trust a word she says. So I have sympathy for you on that.:brokenheart: I will pray for your uncle,and wife and daughter as well for you. This has to be very hard on you not knowing what is happening. Don't worry yourself sick over it until you hear the actual facts.:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers for your uncle and family. And you're right there is no such thing as a wasted prayer. :flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear all of that...I will pray for him, and that for his daughter as well. (((HUGS)))
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Going to work on it now. God Bless.
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    The power of prayer is unquestionable! Prayers are coming your way! :flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    Options
    Thanks all, being really positive until everything is confirmed one way or another!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh I just saw this!!!

prayers and hugs your way honey!!!

I hope it all turns out well....big hugs for you!
    Ali
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Prayers sent up. :smile: