my rings are loose....

PoshTaush
PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Small victory...

My hands are reaping the rewards ! lol.. At least I'm losing somewhere! haha...

Replies

• jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    I was thinking the same about my feet today, my skinny bony feet, how nice ~rolling eyes~ LOL
  • PoshTaush
    I was thinking the same about my feet today, my skinny bony feet, how nice ~rolling eyes~ LOL

lmao! I know... why can't My PANTS be loose?? GRrr.....

Small steps...deep breaths...
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    my wedding ring no longer fits........can't stop progress!!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    When I got my ring nearly 8 years ago, it was a size 7 but I had to have it resized to a 6.5. Last year, I had it resized again to a 5.5! I know it's Winter time, but it even feels slightly too big for me now...I'm pretty stoked about that!
  • isislc
    isislc Posts: 140 Member
    Until you lose a significant amount of weight, you can always use ring guards or ring wraps so they don't slip off. You can get them at Walmart in their jewelry section for about $6.
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 602 Member
    Until you lose a significant amount of weight, you can always use ring guards or ring wraps so they don't slip off. You can get them at Walmart in their jewelry section for about $6.

@ the moment mine r all to tight, i cant wait to wear my rings again as there currently living on my necklace. well done to everyone else
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    It is an awesome feeling when you look down at your wedding ring as it slides to the left or right from being too big! My deal is that people are saying I am losing weight, but the scale is not moving as fast as I want it to. But hey, I was 212 a year ago and now I'm at 189. Yea me!!
  • PoshTaush
    It is an awesome feeling when you look down at your wedding ring as it slides to the left or right from being too big! My deal is that people are saying I am losing weight, but the scale is not moving as fast as I want it to. But hey, I was 212 a year ago and now I'm at 189. Yea me!!

I love your attitude!! That's right yea you!! Great job lady!
This discussion has been closed.