I haven't lost any weight yet but.....

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
I do have something to brag about!! As of today I have not had a single smoke for three months, and the best part is I have not even craved a cigarette!!

Replies

• peej76
    Options
    I do have something to brag about!! As of today I have not had a single smoke for three months, and the best part is I have not even craved a cigarette!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You have my total admiration, congratulations:drinker: I need to quit but haven't' really tried to be honest. :frown:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

CONGRATS!!!! THAT IS AN AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!! I couldn't believe how good I felt when I quit!!!! congrats!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    sa-weet
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    congratulations! thats even BETTER than being down a pound!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job!!! I've been smoke free since July 23 of '07. I feel so much better!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! =o)))
    How on earth did you manage that?
    My hubby smokes about a pkg a week and when he had his tonsils out he hoped to quit fully, but the surgery went SOOO well and he never had any complications, or sore throat that he didn't have that extra boost to quit...=o/
    He has cut WAY back since then but I want him to totally quit! So does he! lol
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you thats a big accomplishment- I haven't quit yet I'm not quite ready yet but the day is coming soon
  • peej76
    Options
    That's the secret, this time I really wanted to quit, so I quit and haven't looked back. Sure there were times, especially having to deal with my mother in law lol, when I wanted one, but that was in the beginning. And I can't believe how great I feel versus how crappy I felt then.