HG utter oatmeal insanity!!!YUM!!!

Options
ambertimmons21
ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
http://www.hungry-girl.com/girls/biteoutdetails.php?isid=1360

This is the best freakin' oatmeal ever and it will fill you up. I just had this for breakfast. I used a packet of cinnamon roll flavored oatmeal and I added 1 teaspoon of better'n'peanutbutter to the recipe. Hungry-girl rock!!!

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    http://www.hungry-girl.com/girls/biteoutdetails.php?isid=1360

This is the best freakin' oatmeal ever and it will fill you up. I just had this for breakfast. I used a packet of cinnamon roll flavored oatmeal and I added 1 teaspoon of better'n'peanutbutter to the recipe. Hungry-girl rock!!!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    mmmmmmm that sure looks good!! Will have to try that
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :tongue: That sounds gooood!!! Do you have the nutrition value on that !! Thanks.
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    went to this site, and subscribed. very cool info there too. its a WW site, but I can still apply quite a bit of it. it also has new foods out I have never seen either, its a really good way to keep up on new stuff. thanks
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    HG's Complete & Utter Oatmeal INSANITY!

This is, HANDS DOWN, the world's CRAZIEST and most delicious bowl of guilt-free oatmeal!!!

PER SERVING (entire recipe): 179 calories, 3.5g fat, 367mg sodium, 40g carbs, 11g fiber, 3g sugars, 7g protein -- POINTS® value 3*

Ingredients:
    1 packet Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Regular
    1/4 cup Fiber One bran cereal (original)
    1/4 cup light vanilla soymilk
    2 tbsp. canned pure pumpkin
    2 tbsp. Fat Free Reddi-wip
    1 tbsp. sugar-free maple syrup
    1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
    5 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray
    1 no-calorie sweetener packet (like Splenda)
    dash salt

Directions:
    Place all ingredients except for Reddi-wip in a microwave-safe bowl. Add 1/4 cup water and stir. Microwave for 45 seconds, stir, and then continue to cook in the microwave for 30 - 40 seconds. Once oatmeal has thickened, remove bowl from the microwave. Add the Reddi-wip, and stir well. Then enjoy the best bowl of oatmeal you've EVER tasted!

MAKES 1 SERVING