Why is it that Men and women look down of the larger size as

sosmooth2
sosmooth2 Posts: 11
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I am a women of size. it is so sad how people look down on women of size ...But look up to women of no size. Even the women look and try to whisper or shake there heads as if they have gold hanging from there (azz. EXCuSE ME) Men all seems to look for the BEONce type figure. I believe some of it is due to all the slim and half naked shape women they post on t.v that makes men minds run wild and want a women with a figure of such.

Replies

• I understand what you mean. Most of the smaller people look at us in discuss but they do not understand. The way I look at it I am a beautiful woman no matter how big I get. Now I have to lose weight before it kills me. Maybe we can help one another get through this process? Don't let what other people say about you get in the way. The only reason they talk about you is because they are insecure about them selves and talking about you makes them feel better some how. Got me on how it does but it does.:tongue:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    its more because thats what society and media bombards us with. truthfully its not so much about size for me but more of are you taking care of your body, i've seen some very beautiful "full figured" women just as i've seen very beautiful women who were size 0's. sadly though the tv and magazines constantly show a beyonce or whomever until you believe thats what everyone is supposed to look like
This discussion has been closed.