Need a lot of help!!!!

mamassweety26
mamassweety26 Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I am 27 years old and I need some help reaching my goal. I have had 2 strokes and been pregnant 12 times and only have 3 living children. Now I am ready to do something about my weight before it kills me like it is trying to do now. My family supports me but that only consists of my husband, three kids, and my nana. Even then I feel like I do it alone. Need someone to help support each other and give inspiration to each other.

Replies

• I try to focus on my good choices. Life will get in the way . . . but we need to just try each snack, meal to make the best choices we can. Focus on the good choices you make and take it one day at a time. Each day we have a new opportunity to create a great day. I have been working with a dietician and an athletic therapist for the last 9 months. I have found this very helpful as I gain physical strength learn how to eat in relation to an exercise plan. Sometimes I don't have the time to prepare meals or to complete the exercises that I intend but I make the best choice in that moment and move forward.
This discussion has been closed.