Diary of a Compulsive Overeater - Day 51

Options
so yesterday went pretty well... i was feeling sick at about 3pm, so i went home early, hopefully i can make it through a whole day at work... here is how it went:

breakfast:
1 cup cream of wheat
1 cup skim milk
1-2 tbsp brown sugar

snack:
1 small pudding
1 small apple sauce
1 small yogurt

lunch:
1 mashed avocado
1 can of alphagetti (my stomach did not like this colorful combo, lemme tell ya.)

supper:
1/2 a medium pizza, undercooked with no crusts (this was the best thing that has ever crossed these lips
3 tbsp of ranch dip

ao, i was starving and craving something other than soup or pudding, so i gave in, and boy am i glad i did. I POOOOOOOOOOOOOOPED!! it was spectacular! who knew i'd be so happy to have a movement lol. the pizza was yummy, and was not too hard to chew, but my face is still frozen, so i kept confusing my lip with pepperoni and gave myself a good nibble a few times.

today i am looking forward to moving on to some more solid foods... my teeth dont hurt, as it is just my jaw a little bit and the annoying sensation of no feeling in my chin and lower lip... here is the plan for today:
breakfast:
1 cup cream of wheat
1 cup skim milk
1-2 tbsp brown sugar
2 scambled eggs in 1 tsp of becel

snack:
1 small pudding
1 small apple sauce
1 small yogurt

lunch:
1 container of gardennay soup
4 or 5 digestive cookies soaked in 1 cup of milk. yummylicious
1 small peached fruit cup

snack:
1 small yogurt
1 peaches fruit cup
1 pudding

supper:
1.5 cups chili
1.5 cups basmati rice

so i hope today goes well. i am feeling pretty good... i am starting to get some feeling back in my lower front teeth... the numbness is driving me absolutely bonkers... so i hope it goes away soon... nothing really exciting planne dfor today, just going to try to relaz, think positively and chow down on some yummy soft food. here's to today!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    so yesterday went pretty well... i was feeling sick at about 3pm, so i went home early, hopefully i can make it through a whole day at work... here is how it went:

breakfast:
    1 cup cream of wheat
    1 cup skim milk
    1-2 tbsp brown sugar

snack:
    1 small pudding
    1 small apple sauce
    1 small yogurt

lunch:
    1 mashed avocado
    1 can of alphagetti (my stomach did not like this colorful combo, lemme tell ya.)

supper:
    1/2 a medium pizza, undercooked with no crusts (this was the best thing that has ever crossed these lips
    3 tbsp of ranch dip

ao, i was starving and craving something other than soup or pudding, so i gave in, and boy am i glad i did. I POOOOOOOOOOOOOOPED!! it was spectacular! who knew i'd be so happy to have a movement lol. the pizza was yummy, and was not too hard to chew, but my face is still frozen, so i kept confusing my lip with pepperoni and gave myself a good nibble a few times.

today i am looking forward to moving on to some more solid foods... my teeth dont hurt, as it is just my jaw a little bit and the annoying sensation of no feeling in my chin and lower lip... here is the plan for today:
    breakfast:
    1 cup cream of wheat
    1 cup skim milk
    1-2 tbsp brown sugar
    2 scambled eggs in 1 tsp of becel

snack:
    1 small pudding
    1 small apple sauce
    1 small yogurt

lunch:
    1 container of gardennay soup
    4 or 5 digestive cookies soaked in 1 cup of milk. yummylicious
    1 small peached fruit cup

snack:
    1 small yogurt
    1 peaches fruit cup
    1 pudding

supper:
    1.5 cups chili
    1.5 cups basmati rice

so i hope today goes well. i am feeling pretty good... i am starting to get some feeling back in my lower front teeth... the numbness is driving me absolutely bonkers... so i hope it goes away soon... nothing really exciting planne dfor today, just going to try to relaz, think positively and chow down on some yummy soft food. here's to today!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I had to laff when you said something about confusing your lip with the pepperoni :laugh:

Hope you feel better today and that the feeling will all come back in your mouth and not have any pain anymore...

How did you do on your other list?
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    You poor thing. I hope you will feel better soon.

I have not caught all of your diaries but I find them fascinating and a little funny.

Keep it up. I'm sure it will get better.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Hope you are feeling better today, noticed you absence today....look forward to hearing from you tomorrow!!