a whole body shot! :-0

Options
well i finally got up the courage to post a picture or my whole big 276.5 pound body :noway: i hope it dont scare yous away!! i cant wait to be a hundred pounds lighter:happy: arghh. just hope i can keep some parts of me:wink: lol....

Replies

• Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    well i finally got up the courage to post a picture or my whole big 276.5 pound body :noway: i hope it dont scare yous away!! i cant wait to be a hundred pounds lighter:happy: arghh. just hope i can keep some parts of me:wink: lol....
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    i cant wait to be a hundred pounds lighter:happy: arghh. just hope i can keep some parts of me:wink: lol....

I :heart: the positive attitude, U R on your way girl.
  • Dropka
    Dropka Posts: 72
    Options
    one day at a time and don't get upset about any hills you come upon. believe in yourself and you can do anything you put your mind to.
    ps. we love the photo!!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    You know the saying "Slow and Steady Wins The Race". Hang in there you are doing great! We do love the pix! :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    You still have a shape going on.
    Keep it up. At times you will be discouraged, but fight it.
    See the light at the end of the tunnel. A lot of us are feeling the way you do.
    Hang in, you will see results.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    hey girl, you definately carry the weight well :) I understand wanting to lose it of course! lol But you look great, 100 lbs is alot to lose, but you can do it! :)
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    thanks everyone now i dont feel so embaressed :flowerforyou:
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options

Its great to have confidence! Way to go! I am sure you will reach your goal.

Ty
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Hey Amanda, nothing scary about that photo. :noway: Good luck to you with your weight loss. You have lots of support on this site. :flowerforyou:
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    sure looks scary to me lol... i used to be so muscularand athletic and now its all hidden under fat:explode: hopefully itll come back out:tongue:
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    okay so i took some new pics that actually look like me beings the other one was in all black and couldnt see much but i took front , side , and back pictures so i decided to do this because every month im gunna take the same three in the same outfit and see if i can see a differnce this should keep me really going now til i hit my goal cus i look like a big big hippo right now ick
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    you look very nice Amanda , Hippos are gray and they also have ugly teeth and big poores in their skin:bigsmile: I have a picture of me that I will print out ... My second chin is bigger then my first one:noway: but you know what... thats just my outside.. I am more then just a flobby body... I am a friend and a mom a wife and a daughter and a decent human beeing( at least I think so) I will try to cheer you up if youre down, make a nice dinner (healthy) when you come to visit, I will explain something to you , if you don't understand , I will help you in any way I can...
    I know there is more to you too:flowerforyou: So here is to a healthier you:drinker:
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options

you looks absolutely beautiful!
    :flowerforyou:
    if this scared anyone away, then they dont deserve to be here, in my opinion
    i cant wait to see your progress!
    congrats on your losses so far:drinker:
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    you know i really wish people around my town were as nice as all of you!! it would definatly be one happy place:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I agree, you look very beautiful! You got it going on girl!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    What a great step!

1) These are going to be wonderful to have on file to compare your progress - especially if you get frustrated at any point.
    2) I think a huge part of all of this "weight loss stuff" is just accepting who and what you are and trying to make yourself healthier - something that you cannot do if you are in such denial you won't take a full body shot! I think weight loss should be less about being ashamed of how you look or worried about what other people think and more about trying to live longer and healtier (... yeah easy to say!! but if we all keep saying it we will all start to believe it!!)
    3) You are really well proportioned!
    4) What a cute shirt!! I want one.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    *whistles*

As Borat says, 'Very nice!'
  • Amanda4825
    Options
    lol aw i:heart: yous.... made my day:smile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh wow ya know what you're such a pretty girl!!!

and so stylish! I can totally tell you're athletic and you're on your way honey!!! you are gonna make those people in your town snap their heads around to see who that hawtie is!

hugs and so happy and proud of ya!
    Ali
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!

Cheers to you girl!!! :drinker: :drinker:

-Tami