Am I the only blackberry user left???

Options
2»

Replies

• lesworth
    Options
    Former BB user here, but still having BB withdrawl...LOL! I'm using a DROID, must say I love it. For some reason BB is always late on several apps. Hang in there, it's coming.
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I think its safe to say, that if you have any significant investment in itunes, then you will eventually end up with an iphone. For me, the fact that it had an ipod inside makes it a winner. MFP app is of course a bonus. I really hope they develop your app soon. The guys here seem to be pretty good.
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    Does anyone know how to start a BBM group?
  • MISTTIMI
    Options
    I'm trying to decide between a blackberry or iphone, I know the iphone had antenna problems, located in a bad place or something, does anyone know if that has been corrected on Verizons new iphone?
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I too am waiting for the blackberry app! I love my blackberry!
  • Simonscat
    Simonscat Posts: 249
    Options
    Does anyone know how to start a BBM group?

I think you need to have one person with all the bb pins and then that person add's everyone?!
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    I have a blackberry and an ipod touch so i can use the app on my ipod. But it would be nice to have it on my blackberry all the time!

DITTO!
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    OK, I'm going to have a couple of free hours this afternoon, I'll experiment with setting up a BBM group and let you know how it goes. :)
  • sswoboda2113
    Options
    They don't? That is a bummer! The app is fantastic! I track on my phone and it is a lifesaver. So easy to just scan in a product!! No excuses for not tracking! :) I'll keep my fingers crossed that it comes soon for you!

You can scan a product? Does it add it to the database? Where is this function? Does it work for an iPhone?so many questions. . . .
  • sswoboda2113
    Options
    My husband and I both have the Samsung Epic/Sprint (Android). MFP was one of the apps in our market. That's how we found the program in the first place. Yes, when you go to add a food, you can touch a "scan" button and your camera works as a scanner and reads what you're trying to input. There's a serving size selection and you indicate what meal you want to add the item to and Viola! It's there. We don't think we would have as much success without it. I don't know if it works for iphone.