MEDIUM SERIES FINALE

Options
LUV2CRUZ
LUV2CRUZ Posts: 356 Member
Oh man! I love this show and I can't believe it was canceled. I thought the finale was pretty good but I kinda cried when they all walked off the set and waved goodbye. Maybe she will wake up from this triple dream on another network!! I can only hope...network people are stupid people..stupid stupid stupid! :sad: :brokenheart: :sad:

Replies

• FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize that last night's episode was the series finale! I was kind of shocked when I started watching and everything began to unfolding. Still, Allison is a dreamer and as the show progressed I just figured it would all work out and be a huge dream. Then as the minutes ticked down I realized what must be happening and that made me cry even more! I have been a huge fan since the show started and have been a loyal viewer even when NBC changed the show from Wednesday to Monday nights and then dropped it all together. I was so happy when CBS picked it up. Now, I'm just heartbroken and feel as though I've lost a dear friend. I suppose I shouldn't get so wrapped up in TV shows. :sad: :sad:
  • lyn54
    lyn54 Posts: 415
    Options
    I didn't watch it last night but his one of my favorite shows...There are so few to watch...Oh No!!:brokenheart:
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Omigod! I couldn't stop thinking about the finale all day! I love that show. I too, have been a loyal follower since the beginning. I keep thinking no way could it be true and then when he came in the room I started crying. I can't believe they canceled it. I know their ratings were still really high. See ya on the other side! Sigh.
  • ladycalledamy
    Options
    I was totally shocked! I didn't know it was the last episode :(