Anyone trying to lose more than 50 lbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am on the same path.... long way to go! WE CAN DO IT!
  • mjcat510
    Options
    Love to join your support group! I've been yo-yoing with my weight for a long time and now have more than 70 pounds to lose. I'm a teacher who puts in way too many hours and there always seems to be an easy excuse as to why I don't have time to exercise or lose the weight. I definitely need a support system to help me stay on track & make or find the time to make this a priority. (I'm new so I haven't quite figured out how to add friends yet.)
  • Atiyana
    Options
    I am trying to lose about 125lbs. Definitely add me and we can encourage each other. :)
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!! Surround yourself with motivational people and good things will happen :-)

Just remember, it's a MARATHON, not a sprint. You have to be in it for the long haul!
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I do. I want to lose about 80 more pounds. I have a workout partner and she joined myfitness due to me. We can do it. We just have to focus on our goals and stay motivated
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks guys! I've accepted all the requests I got and added the people who offered! :) I am really gonna do it this time! I really think I will! :D
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    Me! I have over 100lbs to lose, I just joined MFP. I know we can do it!!!
  • ndeannal
    Options
    At least 50...but then some more. It is time to get busy and make this happen. In 1997 I lost 95 pounds. I got a new job in 98, and with all the irregular eating habits and stress, it all came back. My husband and I are working on this together, so it is easier. He is retired, and our kids and grandkids live back in Nebraska, so it is easier without all the temptations. But face it, we just like to eat.
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Ye! we can do it! :D