Taebo video

Options
I just did a 40 minute Billy Blanks taebo amped video and i'm not sure how to enter it into the excercise log. What should it go under?HELP!!

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I just did a 40 minute Billy Blanks taebo amped video and i'm not sure how to enter it into the excercise log. What should it go under?HELP!!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Under kickboxing
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    You can also go to www.caloriesperhour.com and put in your weight, height, gender and it will calculate how much YOU according to weight etc have burned and they have Tae bo on it. Its what I use! :smile:
  • Christine30412
    Options
    Is there any specific Tae-Bo videos anyone can recommend? My gym membership expires at the end of the month and with the price of gas these days, I'd like to buy some videos and work out at home. I want one thats not too tough, or too easy.
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Is there any specific Tae-Bo videos anyone can recommend? My gym membership expires at the end of the month and with the price of gas these days, I'd like to buy some videos and work out at home. I want one thats not too tough, or too easy.

Taebo amped it comes with 5 dvds and a weighted bar- it will kick your butt you don't have to use the weighted bar but when you are ready to up your game to the weighted bar boy there is a difference and you burn more calories with the weighted bar compared to not using it- its a mix of strength training and cardio in one. Hope this helps

Also all Taebo videos are great- my sister in law uses the ones on On Demand with her digital cable from Comcast I don't know if the dish has them- i do know that Comcast does though
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    I bought some on amazon.com for really cheep... I love it.. I bought the cardio curcuit ones and I also bought Turbo Jam on there too.. I like to do a mixture of things myself.. All I have is videos.. They work for me... I do a different one every week. Hope you find some you like...

I really want to get the Amped videos too.

Mrsyac2: Have you noticed a bigger change with not using the bar and using it? I am needing to start toning more is why I asked.
  • MegaBean
    MegaBean Posts: 14
    Options
    I love his workouts! I used Sparkpeople's cal. burner....I did an hour and I burned like 840 cals! I am a little sore today and it feels great!!!!
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    I bought some on amazon.com for really cheep... I love it.. I bought the cardio curcuit ones and I also bought Turbo Jam on there too.. I like to do a mixture of things myself.. All I have is videos.. They work for me... I do a different one every week. Hope you find some you like...

I really want to get the Amped videos too.

Mrsyac2: Have you noticed a bigger change with not using the bar and using it? I am needing to start toning more is why I asked.

I always used the bar.. It really kicks your but I did start seeing definition on my tricep which was great because I haven't seen that in years lol