Workout clothes

Options
I have no workout clothes. I just wear my jeans and a t shirt when I ride my stationary cycle. Where is the best place for plus size workout clothes? I tried Target and wasn't crazy about the selection - and everything there was very small. I wear a size 18 - 20 jeans. Where do you find good workout clothes.

Replies

• denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Walmart has a great workout clothes section - plus size included. And they are relatively inexpensive too..shirts $13 and pants $17....
  • tracy924
    Options
    Hi there,

I am a recently losing plus size gal. I go to the gym now but i still get my stuff mainly from Walmart (or my husband's t-shirt drawer). I get men's XL t-shirts because they are comfy and I get the basketball shorts (XL-XXL) because they are long and cover my thighs.

Hope this helps,

Tracy
    Lincoln, RI
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    In the past, I've gotten workout clothes at:

-->Lane Bryant/Lane Bryant Outlet (only if at a reasonable price as their stuff is pricey)
    -->Walmart
    -->Marshall's

I don't have much of a variety, but they have lasted me a long time so far...
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    If you have a TJ Maxx or Nordstrom Rack near you you might look there - they carry a lot of name brand stuff for A LOT less. I just got some cute yoga capris for $18 at the rack
  • Tkhk0514
    Tkhk0514 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I would try Kohls too. I know what you mean though about finding workout clothes. It seems like the sizes should be the other way around. Those that dont really need to work out (size small) have the easier time at finding the clothes.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I have no workout clothes. I just wear my jeans and a t shirt when I ride my stationary cycle. Where is the best place for plus size workout clothes? I tried Target and wasn't crazy about the selection - and everything there was very small. I wear a size 18 - 20 jeans. Where do you find good workout clothes.

I wear size 18 jeans too b/c my waist is to big 16s fit in the legs and butt but won't button so I have to get 18s I buy yoga pants size XL at Walmart usually