newbie from Iowa

julsey5
julsey5 Posts: 1 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hey there. Good to be here, trying this out. I am really hoping for some results.
My name is Julie. I am 40 and gravity is hitting. :laugh: I really really really need to start working on myself and give me some time to be healthy. I returned to college this semester. My biggest goal is to be able to play with my 7 year old and not get winded and have such a hard time getting off the floor. I also don't want to be winded after one flight of stairs.
anything else??? hmmmm....
Julie

Replies

• WELCOME:)I also have a 7year old and a 6year old and a 2 year old...LOL I can relate! I am 32 and battled my eight since my oldest. I really love this site!
  • tmcowan
    tmcowan Posts: 322 Member
    Welcome Julie. This is a great site with a lot of motivation, support and information!! You'll LOVE it here!!!
  • deanna324
    deanna324 Posts: 58 Member
    I am 41 and know exactly how you feel about the whole gravity thing. i have a 9 year old son and have a hard time playing too. I love this site. It has helped by a lot by making me accountable for everything I put in my mouth. Logging is definately the key. Send me a friend request if you want to.
This discussion has been closed.