Hi there!! This site is perfect, I'm so glad to be here!

Kreanga1
Kreanga1 Posts: 12
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello to everyone! I can't believe how useful this site is....I started last week and so far I am staying on track. I'm one of those who doesn't look overweight but that's because the weight is evenly distributed, If the rolls of jelly were all on my belly I'd definitely look like St. Nick. I'm in sales- an emotional business, so I am an expert at emotional eating... I'm hoping I can keep this site going for me long term...that is doesn't wear out...that's what community support is for, right?! Many thanks to My Fitness Pal!

Replies

• Kreanga1
    Hello to everyone! I can't believe how useful this site is....I started last week and so far I am staying on track. I'm one of those who doesn't look overweight but that's because the weight is evenly distributed, If the rolls of jelly were all on my belly I'd definitely look like St. Nick. I'm in sales- an emotional business, so I am an expert at emotional eating... I'm hoping I can keep this site going for me long term...that is doesn't wear out...that's what community support is for, right?! Many thanks to My Fitness Pal!
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Welcome.

There are lots of wonderful people here i hope you enjoy it as much as i do.
  • Kreanga1
    Thanks, Chiefiron...It looks like you've gotten great results...I hope I can do the same!!
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    and we're glad you joined the family:bigsmile:
    :flowerforyou:
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
    Melissa
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Welcome to this wonderful site.

Melissa :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dobberca
    dobberca Posts: 1
    Hello. I am new here. I just had a consultation with my doctor who told me that I need to lose 75 pounds to be at my ideal weight for my age and height. I am only 21 years old. I know that I weigh too much, so I am doing something about it. No better time than the present. I hope that I can be encouraged by all of you guys. I cant wait to lose the weight!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome!! Best of luck for continued success!!!

-Tami
  • Kreanga1
    Thank you all you are very kind and If I can contribute to your success here in any way, Please let me know!!
This discussion has been closed.