I need a kick in the pants

Options
The last week has been hectic and I haven't been exercising the way I normally do. I have been logging my calories, but the cardio went straight out the window last week. I weighed myself, and I haven't gained or lost...I've just stalled.confused0024.gif
I need someone to kick me and get me going again...I think part of why I was so successful when I first started on MFP is that I logged every bite of food that went into my mouth. Being accountable really helps me.:ohwell:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    The last week has been hectic and I haven't been exercising the way I normally do. I have been logging my calories, but the cardio went straight out the window last week. I weighed myself, and I haven't gained or lost...I've just stalled.confused0024.gif
    I need someone to kick me and get me going again...I think part of why I was so successful when I first started on MFP is that I logged every bite of food that went into my mouth. Being accountable really helps me.:ohwell:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    (((((kick)))))

:happy:

you can do this!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Being accountable definitely keeps me on track!! I measure every tsp of mustard! LOL! That may seen a little OCD but it works or me.

Just keep your eye on the prize. What keeps me going is thinking that in a few weeks, I could have lost weight or I could be the same weight I am now. And it would suck to be in mid-July and realized I could have lost more weight.

Let me know if I can help in any way! :)

Hug
    Tam
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I had a week like this recently - crazy hectic! Not a big deal though!! It is just a tiny little blip in the big picture! Don't drive yourself crazy about it please! You have been dealing with a great deal of crapola lately!! Life is cyclical and this too shall pass!

Find one day - just one hour even - and exercise, that will make you remember how good you feel when you are moving. then take it one day at a time and within no time you will be back on track!

:heart: Tricia
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat so I will Kick your butt GET EXCERCISING!!! and you can kick mine!

I'm bout ready to stick pictures of brides all over my food so I can remember one of the main reasons I need and want to lose weight!!!!

:heart: Jess
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    fighting0013.gif
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'll kick U if U kick me. I with ya. Ihave been busy. Good to hear from YA.

BTW. there was a car show this weekend and I saw a 68 or 69 Grand Torino 428 Cobrajet, Freaking sweeeet looking car.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

BTW. there was a car show this weekend and I saw a 68 or 69 Grand Torino 428 Cobrajet, Freaking sweeeet looking car.

Consider yourself kicked!
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Stand very still.

*winds up her leg*

HI YA!!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

Consider yourself kicked!

Was it wrong to enjoy it?:blushing: