South Beach Diet Support Group

Hi, Im stephanie, and I plan to start the "South Beach Diet" Today is my first day on it. My start weight is 216.5. My goal weight is 150. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who is doing this diet and/or plan to do this diet? I wanted a group that I could discuss this plan with and also the accountability. About 4 years ago, I did this diet and lost about 30 lbs on it. I know it works. This is not a fad diet. Back then, I was surrounded by people who were also doing the diet. The accountability helps. To go 2 weeks without bread, fruit, and pasta, is not easy, but with support, anything can be done. Whos in? :smile:

Replies

• Hi, my husband and I started the South Beach diet this week. So far I am loving it. I have lost 5lb already this week. I love all the vegetables it just takes so much time to prepare meals now. My husband is extremely hungry all the time though. He is on it for health reasons and not weight reasons as he is quite underweight already. (south asian genes) Anyway I'm on Day 4 of Phase 1 so far so good.
  • dalva123
    dalva123 Posts: 1 Member
    anyone following the original South Beach Diet?