Body Gospel-Needs your thoughts!

Options
So I just saw an infomercial called, Body Gospel, looked like fun and a great way to lose weight....if I can talk hubby into getting it, I might check it out...Has anyone ever heard of it or checked it out?? If so, let me know!

Replies

• stamy6
    stamy6 Posts: 27
    Options
    Body Gospel is a complete system that not only comes with 6 workouts on 3 dvds, but it also has a spirit audio that can stay with you on the go. What's really cool is that there's additional equipment included and a food guide.

Everyone I know that has it really likes it! It's a great way to combine a workout with your spirituality.

I would be happy to share more information with you!!

Stacey
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I've only watched the infomercial because gospel music is not really my taste but as a Coach it's important that I know enough about the program to offer it to those that do. I was talking to my manicurist the other day about this program since she is big into her faith and Christian music. She recognized the trainer's name, Donna Joyner-Richardson, right away and was going to talk to her Church about using this program as part of their weight loss group program.

From viewing the infomercial (and from knowing that the before and after pics and testimonials that Beachbody includes in them are 100% real, not airbrushed) it looks like you'll get results if you follow the program she lays out. Like all other BB programs, Body Gospel also includes a nutrition plan and the necessary accessories that Donna uses in the workouts so you're getting a complete system (not just a dvd).

Everything Beachbody offers comes with a 30 day money back guarantee so you can try without risk. If you hate it, you have the opportunity to return the entire system for a full refund.

Hope that helps.
    Sharon
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reviews!