YUM YUM GOTTA GET ME SOME.....

Options
SOME WHAT.......

For me Tim McGraw:bigsmile: ...listening to one of his greatest hit CDs right now.:love:

Thought everyone could think of something that will make them smile since there seems to be alot of tension right now!!!!!
:heart:

Replies

• runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    SOME WHAT.......

For me Tim McGraw:bigsmile: ...listening to one of his greatest hit CDs right now.:love:

Thought everyone could think of something that will make them smile since there seems to be alot of tension right now!!!!!
    :heart:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Tim McGraw is FIIIINNNEEE. I love Brad Pitt too, especially in legends of the fall!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Puppy kisses from puppies that still have puppy breath.

Memaw
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    ah hell...I'm old.... I was hoping this would be about some yummy food! :laugh:

SHOW ME THE NACHOS, BABY!!! rockin.gif
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options

Im with you Shannon.

But ill go one step further. Angelina Jolie.......covered in Sushi........Yummy
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Im with you Shannon.

But ill go one step further. Angelina Jolie.......covered in Sushi........Yummy

ahem...nods to my avatar....AHEM!!!....but ah no sushi please! lol
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I would also like some of those nachos please!!!!:tongue: w/ ah some spinach dip or creamy salsa if its not a big bother that is....oh and maybe a nice raspberry mojito...only if YOU are getting one for yourself...(parched) I'd hate to put you all out!:ohwell:
  • runawaybride
    Options
    FOCUS....FOCUS......nachos....hmmmm....uggghhh I mean Tim McGraw. OR Tim McGraw covered in nacho cheese sauce!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I wonder if Teri Clark would tell me she has "better things to do".

I will knock on Jewels door next.
  • runawaybride
    Options
    No alternatives for Tim McGraw !!! I am devoted!!!!