Options
Hi Folks,
The names Phil, I'm the better side of a 40 something!! year old chap from the U.K, I decided to lose some weight last summer, Didn't have this app on my phone then, but did pretty good any way, I went from 15st 7lbs to 12 Stone in just a few months, (sorry Not used to thinking in Pounds - 217 pounds to 168 pounds) I Was getting pretty slim, every body thought i was ill, People were offering me food!!, The thing is they just wasn't used to seeing a lean Phil, Then a bit of a disaster struck, I trapped a nerve in my back, OK it wasn't the end of the civilised world as we know it, But it stopped me in my tracks, I had to spend what seemed like an eternity lying down and eating convenience food , But amazingly only put 6 pounds on. I put this down to a high metabolic rate, having a low fat percentage, That brings me here, I know most people here want to lose weight (lets be honest, Weight in the form of Fat) Who would want to lose any other type of weight ? I've already lost the weight, I acutely want to gain weight (in the form of muscle) because it'll keep the fat off, Hopefully i can use this site to help to do that, I've been going it alone so far, but think it would be great to be part of a community thats taking control of there own bodies, Lose fat or gain muscle, Same thing just different numbers.