Hello, My name is Rhonda and I need help!!!

Options
I have been so consumed by watching my calories, trying my best to stay within limits. BUT, I still didn't want to feel like I "was on a diet". Trying to make it fit to what I like to eat and not having to think about it so much so maybe I could adjust. Well, eating the same things, staying within calorie limits, I have lost a big 4-6 pounds (depending on the day) in almost 3 months. I am really frustrated. I do need help, I am not a big salad fan, I love veggies, but I also love creamy gooey desserts and chocolate - limited, but still. Does anyone have any advise or a 4 x 4 that I can knock myself in head with? (kidding on the last-I already have a headache)

Replies

• twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    I have been so consumed by watching my calories, trying my best to stay within limits. BUT, I still didn't want to feel like I "was on a diet". Trying to make it fit to what I like to eat and not having to think about it so much so maybe I could adjust. Well, eating the same things, staying within calorie limits, I have lost a big 4-6 pounds (depending on the day) in almost 3 months. I am really frustrated. I do need help, I am not a big salad fan, I love veggies, but I also love creamy gooey desserts and chocolate - limited, but still. Does anyone have any advise or a 4 x 4 that I can knock myself in head with? (kidding on the last-I already have a headache)
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    perhaps you're eating too little? up the calories by 100-200/day for a week or two and see what happens. Spread your meals out (if not already). Try lowering your calories or upping the exercise by 100 or 200 calories for a week or two and see what happens.

Just try changing something one thing at a time and see what works. Hope it works! Try not to become too frustrated! :flowerforyou:
  • petdam
    petdam Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can tell you what worked for me... I get much exercise so I can eat more. I should be eating 1800 calories per day, but I know I would be starving if I only ate those. So I try to stay active, going jogging or working out at home so as to be able to eat more. I can tell you it that ever since I got into this website it has been incredibly easy for me losing weight and I have never felt like I'm on a diet. If I want more calories I just work out more and that's it!
    Another thing that has worked for me, but it could just be my impression, is sugar detox. I used to eat a lot of sweets and could never get enough. And I used to have a lot of cravings. But one day I decided to quit sugar, just like I quit smoking. And while the first few days were difficult, it's been months now and I have never felt the desire to eat something sweet.