new and loving it

Options
I have been doing the up down thing (mostly up) for about 20 years. I have been using this site for a week and already love it. I used WW in the past and met my goal but found in very hard to maintain; so back up I went. I then got pregnant, moved 1000 miles from home and now I am way up. I have two kids now , 4 y/o boy and 22 month old boy. I have tried in the past 4 years to find a way, at home, to get back on the wagon but have failed. I have finally decided this is the year to "re-discover" me so I took the first step by joining here. Motivation and accountability have always been my problems. I have been very faithful this past week, but isn't that how it always begins? I hope that logging in and finding some very motivating friends on this site will help keep me going. Wish me luck and success! Cheers

Replies

• chezul
    chezul Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like the fact that i can see the weekly average so if i have a bad day then i can make up for it... or a meal out.... and then there is always bringing down the net calories with added exercise.... lots of extra walking of my housemates dog has made it easier.... having no children means picking up a sport can help as well...
  • missgreen74_2003
    missgreen74_2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WElcome! I have been on here almost a week and I love it aswell! Everyone is so motivation and I love that you can see what others are eating to stay in their calorie range. Good luck on your weight loss goal!
  • merlainealyssa
    Options
    You've come to the right place. We are gonna do our best to try and help you out, and hopefully you will help someone else with their goals as well.