Help! The elliptical is stealing my booty!

Options
I love that all the cardio I'm doing is melting my fat away, but I miss having a booty! :frown: What are you doing to keep a shapely behind?

Replies

• brocflores
    Options
    Really?!?!?! GIrl I wish I HAD a booty!! LOL does anyone have ideas on how to get one LOL!!!
  • heidiscool
    Options
    Lunges and squats help tighten up the booty...
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    lol. I thought I remembered a news report a couple of years ago saying you could get butt implants now. ;)
    100000 Posts: 1
    Options
    I will gladly share my booty! Also thunder thighs!
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Do you have the incline set on the elliptical. That usually helps tone it and push it up. Also, you could try walking backwards on the treadmill for about 20 minutes. I got that from Teyana Taylor's workout. And lunges and squats with your strength workout usually helps too.
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I got a booty by living in Switzerland for a year- its amazing what walking for most of the day, pushing a stroller up ridiculous inclines will do for your bum! Also, my calves got incredibly toned. If you aren't blessed with insane hills to walk up all day, try stairs?
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    I was going to say lunges too! I bet squat thrusts would also help.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Donkey Kicks. Stand up holding the back of a chair and kick your leg behind you as fair as you can while tightening your glutes. You can get into the table top position on the floor and do the same thing except you are kicking your leg up to the ceiling.

Also squats and lunges as others have said.