Burning 100-200 calories easily?

Options
How can I burn 100-200 calories quickly
?

and how many cals. does 110 jumping jacks burn? 200?
what about 110 crunches?
60 squats?

Replies

• Zumbalady808
    Options
    INvest in a heart rate monitor, than you can figure that out very easily in whatever you do!!!
  • Randallw25
    Options
    Get Yourself a heart Monitor and it will show you what you are burning.

Cardio circuits and interval are great calorie burn. 30 minutes of a med to high intensity cardio routine will burn that. It is about keeping yourself moving. Add short breaks but keep up your heart rate to the right levels.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    ?

what about 110 crunches?
    60 squats?

110 Jumping Jacks: about 2-4 minutes of exercise: 30-50 calories depending on body weight

110 crunches: maybe 20

60 squats: without weight, 30-40.
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    A kettlebell workout will easily burn that---I did about 10 minutes and burned 100 cals. You can get a kettlebell with the workout DVD at WalMart for about $16. Zumba and dancing also help me burn cals quickly too--about 15 minutes to burn 100.
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    ?

what about 110 crunches?
    60 squats?

110 Jumping Jacks: about 2-4 minutes of exercise: 30-50 calories depending on body weight

110 crunches: maybe 20

60 squats: without weight, 30-40.

This is a little more accurate way to tell how many calories you are burning without a HRM (which is the closest estimate you wil get)..... it works for most people!!!

Rate your level of effort 1-10 and that's how many calories you burn per minute. Sleeping is 1 cal per minute, running from a bear is 10!

I burn on average 6-8calories a min, sometimes nine and maybe a 10 when im running the hardest i can (like running from a bear) and i can only keep that pace up for 1-2mins max!!! I always do this at the end of a run just to push myself that extra mile!!!

So say it takes you 5 mins to do 110 Jumping Jacks..... then you are looking at around 30-45calories max if it takes you longer than maybe a little more!!!! Same would be true of crunches but your not exerting as much energy soooo if it took you 5mins to do 110crunches you would have burned about 20-35calories!!! You will need to be honest with yourself about how hard you are working on each exercise to be able to judge this way, again a HRM will give you a closer estimate!!!
  • curlykitty
    Options
    this is why i \LOVE my wii ea active workout....you fo cardio, weight training, and it has a heart rate moniter to show calories burned......each session burns about 70-100 calories...and takes about 20-25 minutes
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I wear my HRM when I clean the house and I usually get between 100-200 calories from doing my daily cleaning.
  • Diana_Gioia
    Diana_Gioia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Swimming and roller blading are 2 good ways