should I change my activity level??

Options
I am wondering if maybe I should change my activity level light to the next level up. I have been eating all my calories and been putting in 5-6 hours of gym time a week ... and I eat my activity calories. However, the past few days I have been feeling really run down and exhausted. So, I am wondering if I need to change my activity level to allow for more calories a day or do I need to work out less. Let me also say that I am fairly busy most days with laundry and other household duties ... I have four kids. I usually only get to sit down in the evening for a few hours. Any thoughts??

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    You can definitely give that a try for 2 or 3 weeks and see what happens! I also wonder if the calories you are eating are full of the right stuff. Are you getting enough protein and fiber through out the day? Are you taking any kinds of multi-vitamins?

I am far from expert on this stuff, and I'm also wondering if you can talk to your doctor about being run down.

You are on the right track :D keep being awesome
  • ymbarber
    ymbarber Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I seem to be meeting all my nutritional needs based on the daily info ... but I could do with taking vitamins. I often let that drop off because I hate taking the pills. Maybe I should try adding vitamens/supplements into my daily routine and see if that helps.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Yea if you are run down i would up it a level

and try changing your cab-fat-protien ratio a bit. The more carbs I have the more lazy and gross I feel. Protien gives me that extra push!